450 973-4020 #277
450 973-4020 #243
Béatrice Arronis is a partner in the firm. Prior to joining our team in 2014, she began her career in the Legal Services department at the Federal Department of Justice, and then went on to a national law firm where she co-chaired the National Labour Law Group. She has extensive experience with businesses in various economic sectors, including the public sector. She assists our clients both in the day-to-day management of labour relations issues and represents them before judicial and administrative tribunals. She is also a featured lecturer and trainer with our clientele.
- Université de Montréal - LL.B. - 1986
- Université de Montpellier, France - Licence in Law - 1982
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE)
- Member of the Réseau des femmes d'affaires du Québec
- Member of the Chambre de commerce et de l'industrie de Laval
Involvement / Outreach
Conferences and trainings
- Droit du travail et de l’emploi : discrimination fondée sur la situation de famille, Webinar broadcast by the Canadian Bar Association, May 21, 2015
- La conciliation travail-famille : un équilibre difficile à atteindre, Webinar broadcast by Éditions Yvon Blais, March 26, 2015
Absenteeism is a growing concern in any business. Replacement costs, shuffling employees to fill vacant positions, and loss of productivity are just some of the factors that force any thriving business to control absenteeism as much as possible. A casual approach leads to even more serious consequences: the loss of motivation among workers who are not delinquent absentees.Learn more
More and more families are concerned with how hard it is to balance their professional duties and their family obligations, both towards their children and towards their aging parents. In this context, you may be wondering whether your employees are covered by the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms. This training will allow you to get acquainted with the state of the law regarding this issue.Learn more
To the exclusive service of employers, Le Corre offers training workshops and publications on subjects solely pertaining to labour law. Both these tools help managers and human resources professionals to deal more effectively with the daily legal framework of their businesses.