450 973-4020 #284
450 973-4020 #233
Shwan Shaker started his career at the City of Longueuil’s legal department before joining our firm in 2016. Ever since, he has been practicing labour and employment law, acting exclusively on employers’ behalf. Mr. Shaker counsels employers on all aspects of labour relations. His practice also includes research and legal opinion drafting, in addition to contributing to the firm’s various books, publications and workshops.
- Université de Montréal - LL.B. - 2014
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE)
Involvement / Outreach
- Volunteer for L’appart à moi, a non-profit organization aiming to construct housing for young adults suffering from Down Syndrome or other forms of intellectual disability
- Clinique juridique de l’Université de Montréal – January to March 2014 – Free legal advice offered by law students at the Université de Montréal
To the exclusive service of employers, Le Corre offers training workshops and publications on subjects solely pertaining to labour law. Both these tools help managers and human resources professionals to deal more effectively with the daily legal framework of their businesses.