450 973-4020 #284
Mr. Bissonnette works in labour and employment law, exclusively on employers’ behalf. He also contributes to our Gestion Plus newsletter, as well as to our various books, publications and seminars. Jean-Nicolas holds a Bachelor of Laws from the Université de Montréal and a Juris Doctor from Osgoode Hall Law School. He was also called to the Bar of Ontario in 2020. He has also worked as a research assistant for Professor Sara Slinn, specialized in labour and employment law.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Université de Montréal, 2016
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Osgoode Hall Law School of York University, 2018
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE)
To the exclusive service of employers, Le Corre offers training workshops and publications on subjects solely pertaining to labour law. Both these tools help managers and human resources professionals to deal more effectively with the daily legal framework of their businesses.