(450) 973-4020 #277
(450) 973-4020 #262
Me Roy has been a member of the Quebec Bar since 2001. She began her career in civil litigation in private practice. Lucie was until recently Director of Legal Services for the English Montreal School Board. She advises and represents our clients before administrative and judicial tribunals, particularly in Labor and Employment law and in Education law. She also acts as a speaker and trainer. She contributes to our Gestion Plus newsletter, as well as to our various publications including, among others, our G + Education newsletter.
- Université de Sherbrooke - LL.B. - 2000
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
Involvement / Outreach
- President of the Governing Board of the primary school Beau-Sejour (CSSMB)
- English Montreal School Board Parent Conference: Parental Rights issues – Fall 2018
- Service de Police de la Ville de Montréal (SPVM) and English Montréal School Board : Agreement on police presence in schools - April 2018
- AAESQ/QESBA- Spring conference 2015 : Legal issues that affect administrators : How to deal with difficult parents?
It has been said many times, the year 2020 will have been the source of great upheavals for the whole world. The education sector has not been spared by this pandemic and has been able to take the road to change, but not without a few bumps along the way. Managing this new reality has added to the current challenges experienced in education, including the diversity of client needs for educational services, shortage of employees and, for some, a complete transformation of their governance. Staying abreast of recent developments in education, whether in terms of labour relations or administrative issues, remains a must for any manager. This training, relevant to both public and private institutions, through concrete illustrations drawn from recent case law, will propose practical solutions to help you in your daily management, regardless of your role within the organization.Learn more
To the exclusive service of employers, Le Corre offers training workshops and publications on subjects solely pertaining to labour law. Both these tools help managers and human resources professionals to deal more effectively with the daily legal framework of their businesses.