450 973-4020 #234
450 973-4020 #279
Ms. Fournier is a partner in the firm. She counsels and represents our clients before administrative and civil courts in matters pertaining to disciplinary measures, complaints to the CNESST, grievance arbitration, charter-related issues, psychological harassment claims and occupational health and safety matters. She previously worked for an organization where she gained extensive expertise in labour law in the field of education. She also acts as a lecturer and contributes to our various publications.
- McGill University - B.C.L., LL.B. - 2001
- University of Salamanca, Spain - Degree in Spanish - 1997
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE)
Involvement / Outreach
Conferences and trainings
- Rédiger une mesure disciplinaire: les paroles s'envolent mais les écrits restent, Webinar broadcast by Éditions Yvon Blais, November 2, 2016
- Une filature doit être effectuée selon les règles de l’art, Webinar broadcast by Éditions Yvon Blais, October 29, 2015
- Droit de gérance à l’ère des nouvelles technologies de l’information et des médias sociaux, Webinar broadcast by Éditions Yvon Blais, March, 14, 2014
- Cross Canada Labour Law Update - Recent Developments in Québec Labour Law - 2014 Convention of the Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE)
- Obération injuste dans le cas de contribution majoritaire d'un tiers: l'affaire ministère des Transports et son influence - Développements récents en santé et sécurité du travail, Éditions Yvon Blais - Barreau du Québec, Volume 303, 2009
As an administrator, you are expected to negotiate agreements with your employees in order to avoid litigation or to bring closure to it, whether it is a termination of employment agreement, or the settlement of a grievance or complaint to the Tribunal administratif du travail (TAT). The document that legalizes this agreement is called a transaction, which is subject to the rules of contract law. The writing of this agreement is important!Learn more
To the exclusive service of employers, Le Corre offers training workshops and publications on subjects solely pertaining to labour law. Both these tools help managers and human resources professionals to deal more effectively with the daily legal framework of their businesses.