450 973-4020 #252
Before developing her wide-ranging expertise in occupational health and safety matters, namely due to her hands-on experience in managing absenteeism cases in the public and private sectors, Mylène Lussier started her career as a paralegal in the CSST’s (now the CNESST) legal services department. She joined our firm in 2004 and specializes in giving strategic advice and managing professional injury claims. Ms. Lussier is an author, lecturer and instructor, who helps prepare our clients’ cases for hearing and conciliation. With more than twenty years of experience in researching occupational health and safety, she is the reference for legal trends in the subject. She has a marked interest for psychological injury claims, which represent a substantial part of the cases she must manage. She is an author, lecturer and instructor and contributes to our publications.
- Université du Québec à Montréal - L.L.B. - 2005
- Université du Québec à Montréal - Certificate in employment and social law - 1999
- Member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés
Involvement / Outreach
Conferences and trainings
- La gestion médicale d'une réclamation SST : essentielle et pas compliquée !, Webinar broadcast by Éditions Yvon Blais, March 16, 2016
- Les meilleures pratiques pour obtenir le retrait de coûts imputés injustement à votre dossier par la CSST, Webinar broadcast by Éditions Yvon Blais, October 30, 2014
- La filature 10 ans après Bridgestone/Firestone: admissibilité devant la C.L.P., utilité et conséquences, Développements récents en droit de la santé et de la sécurité du travail, Éditions Yvon Blais, 2010
- Obération injuste dans les cas de contribution majoritaire d’un tiers : l’affaire ministère des Transports et son influence, Développements récents en santé et sécurité du travail, Éditions Yvon Blais, 2009
The primary purpose of an investigationand analysis is to obtain and preserve reliable, relevant information and learn the exact circumstances of a workplace accident. When carried out without delay, investigation is a highly effective tool for dealing with dubious cases and implementing the relevant corrective measures.Learn more
According to a report by Health Canada, one out of every five individuals will develop a mental health problem at some point in his or her lifetime. Naturally, this ever increasing trend is reflected in the workplace and in your organization. How widespread is this new phenomenon, and what is its impact on managing your employees?Learn more
Release date: August 28, 2008
Release date: February 22, 2008
To the exclusive service of employers, Le Corre offers training workshops and publications on subjects solely pertaining to labour law. Both these tools help managers and human resources professionals to deal more effectively with the daily legal framework of their businesses.